Sail around Athens, Greece on a sailboat - rent the amazing Aileen boat and discover yacht charters.
This 48ft sailboat yacht charter in Athens, Greece is the perfect vacation on a boat. Rent the Oceanis 46.1 built by Beneteau in 2019- it can offer you a total of 4 cabins for up to 8 guests for a truly amazing vacation on a boat.
Weather Conditions for Sailing Holidays Greece
Yacht Charter Greece - Sailing
Greek Islands Seasons & Climate
The Mediterranean climate of the Greek Islands is perfect for sun-seekers and ocean fun lovers, with abundant sunshine year-round. Summers are typically hot & dry, with long hours of bright daylight. Spring and fall are cooler, with seasonal precipitation and gathering winds.
The “Meltemi winds” are hot and dry northerly winds that blow in the Aegean from mid-May to mid-September. Meltemi winds can arrive without warning and persist for days, though they often swell in the afternoon and die down each night. These winds typically provide good and steady sailing for the region, although they can be quite severe for short periods.
- Early season temperatures for March and April range from an average of 17°C during the day and down to 12°C at night.
- May and June are much milder, an average of 25°C during the day and 23°C at night.
- July and August are very hot, with temperatures reaching up to 35°C during the day and down to 23°C at night.
- Late season (September-November) temperatures are still very mild, an average of 23°C during the day and down to 19°C at night, with moderate precipitation.
- Winter temperatures are chilly and precipitation is common. Our Greece yacht charter season is closed from December through February.
Our modern & well-equipped fleet and our top-notch customer service are your guarantee for the sailing holiday of a lifetime!
Rules & cancelation
Cancelation policy: SternView detailed
Usually, this boat operates around Elliniko, Greece. Exact location provided after booking.
You can pay for this boat at once or in installments.