Lagoon 42 is a great option for all who seek a 6 cabins yacht charter in Athens, Greece. With its max capacity of 8 guests and overall length of 42ft, the wide variety of things to do onboard the Xit boat makes it a perfect choice for those who seek a catamaran for rent to explore the beautiful Cyclades and the nearby areas.
Sailing Greece: Epic Destinations
We offer one-week and two-week sailing holidays in Greece, with options to rent a sailing boat or catamaran as a bareboat or skippered charter. Exotic Greece sailing holidays destinations include:
Yacht Charter Greece
Poros - Spetses - Cape Sounion - Santorini - Leonidio - Epidaurus- Kythnos
- Saronic Gulf. The historic center of Ancient Greece, where you can tour ruins from antiquity, see short-beaked dolphins and fin whales, and enjoy proximity to the splendors of Athens.
- Kithnos. Explore dozens of picturesque anchorages and ports, or frolic along the idyllic coastline in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Serifos. The towns of Chora and Livadi are the gateway to other destinations in the Cyclades and the harbor approach beneath towering cliffs is one of the scenic wonders of the region.
- Siros. The beautiful ports of Siros are home to exquisite restaurants, entertaining bars, and welcoming hospitality, amid dramatic Aegean scenery that beckons you to explore.
- Kea. This is a major sailing Greece destination on the western fringe of the Cyclades, with abundant options for entertainment on land or in the warm sea waters.
- Poros. This Greek island getaway offers bustling activity on land and dozens of secluded harbors where you can settle in and enjoy the warm breezes and crystal clear water.
- Spetses. This glamorous island caters to a fun-loving luxury crowd, with irresistible options for dining and entertainment.
- Dhokos. This scenic island near Hydra is a popular day stop to enjoy the abundant coves and ancient shipwrecks, or overnight stop for dining and nightlife.
- Hydra. An incredibly beautiful and peaceful island that is little changed from the 19th century – no motorized vehicles are allowed! The harbor town is filled with boutiques, fine dining restaurants, and entertainment options, and the island is filled with trails, beaches, and natural areas to explore.
Our modern & well-equipped fleet and our top-notch customer service are your guarantee for the sailing holiday of a lifetime!
Rules & cancelation
Cancelation policy: SternView detailed
Usually, this boat operates around Elliniko, Greece. Exact location provided after booking.
You can pay for this boat at once or in installments.