Alize - a 31ft boat for rent in Stockholm, Sweden. Enjoy a great boat charter for 4 guests.
Bavaria 30 Cruiser
Top boat charter in Stockholm, Sweden - this 31ft sailboat for rent is the perfect option for up to 4 guests. It was built by Bavaria in 2006 and with its total of 2 cabins, it will make your boat trip a truly amazing experience.
The Swedish archipelago is a unique and timeless vacation destination, with an almost limitless number of thrilling sites to see and adventures to experience:
- Vaxholm comprises the closest islands to Stockholm and the gateway to the archipelago. Explore charming pine woods and quaint towns of cobbled streets and pastel-colored family shops & restaurants.
- Grinda is a lovely island that plays host to hiking, swimming, kayaking, and other active adventures. Cozy cafes provide scenic views and refreshing drinks while you satisfy your appetite.
- Finnhamn is a tiny island (only 900 m long) with beautiful woods, sheltered coves, dramatic rocky cliffs, and an endless summer vibe that's perfect for a charter yacht visit.
- Ostholmen is a peaceful and idyllic island, with charming homes and countless opportunities to enjoy time outdoors. The public sauna provides the perfect place to relax and soak in the soothing vibes.
- Sandhamn has secluded white sand beaches, rocky shores ideal for swimming and exploring, and a relaxing atmosphere in which time seems to almost stand still. It's an optimal location to spend a long summer day in Sweden.
- Utö is an unspoiled Baltic paradise, with gorgeous views and a timeless innocence. Enjoy a leisurely bike ride, hiking, outdoor sports, or a relaxing day on the beach.
- Nynäshamn is the southernmost destination in the Swedish archipelago and is an island filled with local history. Runestones dating to Viking times dot the island. The fishing port is home to restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
Shopping, dining, outdoor sports, sightseeing, or just easy relaxation in the warm sun and sand – the islands of the Swedish archipelago have something for everyone!
NOTE: Please always be aware of the shallow areas and skerries (rocky reefs) around the islands – the entire archipelago demands serious attention to sea charts and a sharp lookout. Please note that the main inlet to Stockholm has heavy traffic of cargo ships and ferries.
Our modern & well-equipped fleet and our top-notch customer service are your guarantee for the sailing holiday of a lifetime!
Rules & cancelation
Cancelation policy: SternView detailed
Usually, this boat operates around Lidingö, Sweden. Exact location provided after booking.
You can pay for this boat at once or in installments.
or message owner