ABOUT S/Y “Marinas“
“Marinas” is solid and spacious Bavaria 46 Cruiser built in 2008. She has 4 cabins and 2 heads but will only be able to offer 3 double bed cabins where up to 6 guests can be comfortably accommodated. Forth, bunk bed cabin, is used by skipper. Please note that Marinas can only be chartered with skipper included but thanks to that it can also be chartered for a short stay like a day or even half a day cruise.
In winter 2020/21 Marinas was under a major refit. New fridges were installed, solar panels added, new main sail, bedclothes, kitchen equipment, dingy, outboard, lots of equipment was refurbished. Considering her age and years spent in charter she now looks much better than most of her colleagues of the same age but her experience and miles left behind are, normally, visible. What you can expect is a cozy, comfortable and very safe middle age lady with well-maintained interior and fully equipped for extended cruising.
Please note that Marinas does not have permanent berth in Split. Almost all of our turn-around days are carried out in marina ZENTA in Split but the exact boarding location will be confirmed week before the charter.
Check in – 9 AM
Check out – 6 PM
Skipper Luka is permanent crew member, who will make sure that you use the most out of your time while onboard. Luka is a very enthusiastic sailor with great local knowledge, engaged when needed, invisible if not. Luka has been a part of our team for more than 3 years now but he has been skippering for last 7 years. He is just about to become graduated sailing instructor. If you want to test your sailing skills, he is the person to have nearby. 😊
PAYMENT and EXPENCESS
All the expenses that you can expect before and during your stay are divided in three steps;
1. First part is a price for the boat alone, as written in your offer. This is your reservation/booking.
2. Second part includes all the extras that you might have chosen and obligatory extras* (skipper daily fee, cleaning/transit log/sojourn tax). Second payment is to be sorted with skipper upon your arrival onboard. Exact amount will be noted within the offer.
3. Last part are expenses that depend on your preferences; food and beverage, fuel (itinerary is up to you), port fee (should you choose to stay overnight in the port). These are to be sorted throughout your stay.
*obligatory extras –
1. Skipper – skipper daily fee is 160 €/day + food.
2. Transit log – includes interior and exterior cleaning, cooking gas, outboard engine and fuel for dingy, bed linen, towels, basic kitchen and bathroom necessities. 200€.
3. Sojourn tax – Croatian tourist tax is 1,60 € per person per day. Children under 12 years are not obliged for tax.
INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE
- snorkeling equipment
- 2-bathroom towels and 1 beach towel per person
- dingy with outboard engine
- kitchen and bathroom basics
NOT INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE
- food and beverage
- port fee - in case you prefer to overnight in port, docking fee should be sorted by you
- fuel - you only pay as much as you spend. Engine average consumption is app 5 lit per hour. At the end of a charter, we will calculate working hours and let you know the exact amount. Just for the reference our average daily fuel expense varies at 20 - 40 €
- crew gratitude - skipper job is one of the best jobs in a world, but not an easy one. Making sure everything goes smooth and safe, quite often out of their comfort zone to ensure the best possible experience. Tip is not obligatory but if you are pleased with the service, it is appreciated and expected.
Itinerary will be created in accordance to the weather, length of stay and your preferences. If you have destinations that you want to visit or activities you want to do, we will do our best to adjust it accordingly. It is good to have the plan and learn about the area before your arrival, it is always good to ask us for recommendations and suggestions, however do have in mind that the final decision of the route will be on the skipper, after checking the weather forecast on the day of your arrival. Luka will suggest the safest and the most comfortable route, planning few days ahead. The best time to agree on all the route details is upon your arrival onboard. If you want to do activities outside of the boat, do let us know ahead of your arrival as restaurants, various tours, berth in port, vine tasting tours etc. they all need to be reserved in advance. Your stay can be active, can be passive, maybe you are gourmand and would like to try the best Croatian food and vine, or you are looking for simple local “konoba”. Perhaps you are into popular destinations or you want to be far away from crowds on remote isolated islands. Should you be interested in history, culture, party and night life, should you be with friends or family, all this is to be taken in account when planning.
Please note that the average daily price is lower the more days you choose to book.
-TOURS biking/walking/kayaking/wine tasting/military/history/zip-line/adventure and many other can be organized during your stay, just please give us heads up upon booking
-HOSTES -can join us should you wish to have prepared breakfast and lunch or clean and sorted interior on a daily base. Please ask for a fee and availability
- ONE WAY - should you wish to start or finish your sailing vacation anywhere else then in Split, it is possible. We will transfer the boat and charge for delivery at the price of 15 € per nautical mile. Fuel, skipper and extra day needed for delivery are included in delivery price, no extra costs.
- PROVISIONING - If you prefer to have your boat fully supplied by the time of your arrival, simply send us food and beverage preference list and we will make local provisioning for you. We only charge 60 € for time and delivery.
Rules & cancelation
Cancelation policy: BalancedView detailed
Usually, this boat operates around Split, Croatia. Exact location provided after booking.
ask for price
The owner of this boat hasn't set prices yet.
You can still make a booking request.