This yacht charter in Dubrovnik, Croatia is a great option for up to 8 guests. It was built in 2014 by Beneteau and it has a length of 47ft and a total of 4 cabins. Explore Dalmatia and the Adriatic Sea from water aboard the Passionaut boat, book your adventure on a boat for rent today.
Family sailing holidays in Croatia are beloved because of the abundant sunshine and very mild weather conditions:
Yacht Charter Croatia - Family sailing in Croatia
- Early season temperatures for March and April average highs of 20°C during the day and down to 13°C at night, with occasional precipitation.
- May and June's days begin to warm quickly, an average of 24°C during the day and 17°C at night.
- July and August are beautiful & hot, with average highs of 30°C during the day and down to 21°C at night.
- Late season (September-November) temperatures are very pleasant, an average of 20°C during the day and down to 15°C at night, with an increasing chance of precipitation as the season gets later.
- Winter temperatures are chilly and precipitation is common. Our yacht rental Croatia season is closed from the middle of November through the middle of March.
Our modern & well-equipped fleet and our top-notch customer service are your guarantee for the sailing holiday of a lifetime!
Rules & cancelation
Cancelation policy: SternView detailed
Usually, this boat operates around Komolac, Croatia. Exact location provided after booking.
You can pay for this boat at once or in installments.