Unplugged


View photos

Unplug with MY Unplugged

Jeanneau

Prestige 46

8 guests

46ft

2009

Captained

Description

Explore hidden gems of Croatia with Unplugged

Crew

This is a captained vessel

Details

Guest capacity

8

Cabins

3

Single beds

0

Double beds

4

Bathrooms

2

Number of engines

2

Horsepower per engine

500

Gallons per hour

120

Boat owner

Rafaela

Member since August 2022

See full profile

Rules & cancelation

Cancelation policyStern

View detailed
COVID-19 Safe Cancelation Policy

COVID cancellation policy • In order to confirm your booking, the advance payment will be 20% of the full price • The rest of 80% will be necessary to be paid 30 days prior to departure • All of the cancellations due to COVID-19, can be rescheduled for 2022, without any extra taxes; Otherwise, we can offer vouchers of the reservation value that will be available for 2022, as well. • Reprograming the reservation is possible 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the accommodation service. In case of extreme situations, please contact us. • We do not offer refunds for any of the payments done for bookings.

Location

Usually, this boat operates around Split, Croatia. Exact location provided after booking.

From 1,700.00

Dates

Guests

0
Captain
included
Fuel
not included

You can pay for this boat at once or in installments.

or message owner